Kindness is Important…
Be nice people. Some days it seems that the world is in a hurry to tear each other apart or having a competition to see who can hurl the “best” insults. Naturally MandaRee is not about criticism and venting. This is not the place for ripping into one another with cruel words, hate, or negativity. We are all in this big beautiful, confusing, and yes sometimes hard world together. So let’s play nice! Perhaps (hopefully?) you will have ideas that differ from mine, or other readers. Express those ideas gently and with respect, and we will not only all get along~but hopefully grow as well. There is no better way to grow as a person than to converse with another person on a topic in which you hold differing opinions. There is also no faster way to stall all growth than to shut off those conversations with meanness. Keep comments kind and seasoned with grace and we will all learn from each other.
Privacy is Important…
Sometimes people take “sharing” to a level that is more like, “stealing.” I can not be responsible for content taken from Naturally MandaRee and published on other blogs or websites without my permission.
Naturally MandaRee may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this site. These companies may use aggregated information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that interest you. This information will NOT including your name, address, email address or telephone number. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
Transparency is Important…
I like transparency, so I am not bothered by the fact that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines in 2009, in an effort to protect the public from attempts to intentionally mislead or falsify advertising that was paid for by a group or companies. It just means that maybe the dear old FTC will give me some kudos (do government organizations do that kind of thing?) or maybe just not toss me in jail, for simply doing what people ought to do anyway: Disclose all-the-stuff.
So since my goal here is to provide you with help and entertainment insight, but also to make some income with which to contribute to the health and well-being of my family, and since I will likely include endorsements, testimonials, and references ~ here comes all-the-stuff:
- Because this blog is a source of income, it may therefore be used to promote products, services, or other businesses that provide remuneration to me at no cost to you.
- I give you my word that I will only promote products, services, or other businesses that I have used, am happy with, and feel would benefit you, my reader.
- The fact that products may be provided to me by advertising partners for review , free of charge, does not in any way ensure a positive review of said product, or endorsement thereof. If I don’t like it, won’t use it, or can’t see a benefit, I will not ever recommend that you buy it or use it. Your trust is important to me. I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service whether or not I am receiving compensation to do so.
- Mentions of associated products, services, or other businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference but my word does stand behind every reference and I will never compromise my word just to make a buck.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Lest it remain unclear: My goal is to provide you with quality content that helps, encourages, and benefits you, and at the same time to generate a small profit that helps to compensate me for the time I spend researching and writing ~ all while maintaining the integrity that I hold dear. If there is ever a time that I cannot keep placing both you my reader, and my standards of truth ahead of the need for compensation, I will walk away from this blog. Because you are too important and my soul is too important ~ I won’t sacrifice either for any kind of financial gain.
These policies are subject to change at any moment. The latest revision was 20 November, 2017. If you have concerns, comments, or questions please contact me by email at naturallymandaree (at) gmail (dot) com.